Whites have many faces – delicate, regular and special whites, but they have one thing in common: they all need to look impeccably bright in order to impress. Learn how to wash white clothes with these handy tips
Wash Delicate Whites
1. Gather delicate white items, such as sheer blouses, shirts or undergarments.
2. Review the laundry symbols to make sure the items are washable. Note whether machine or hand washing is suggested, as well as the recommended wash temperature and drying method.
3. Machine wash most delicate whites in cold water. Adjust the water level and set the machine for gentle or delicate. Using Dynamo you shouldn’t have any problems getting the great results even at 30 degrees.
4. Hand-wash delicate undergarments or items specifically labelled "hand-wash only." Dilute a small amount of Dynamo in a tub or bucket of cold water, and then dunk and rinse your clothes under running water.
5. If you have a dryer, dry delicates on low or by hanging them to dry. Check the labels.
Wash Regular Whites
1. Place white clothes labelled for warm-water washing in a machine. For instance, a cotton shirt and Tencel blouse can be washed at the same time. Set the machine on warm and normal or gentle operation to keep clothes white.
2. Add Dynamo Power Gel. In case of stains pre-treat with Dynamo first before washing.
3. If you have a dryer, dry cottons on high and synthetics on medium or low. Alternatively, you can place them all together in the dryer and take the synthetics out as soon as they are done.
Wash White Towels, Sheets and Socks
1. Gather white towels, sheets and socks that can tolerate hot washing. Check the labels if you're not sure.
2. Wash items that are prone to mildew, fungus and mites in hot water. Adjust your water level for the correct volume and set the machine for normal operation.
3. Add Dynamo liquid detergent. In case of stains pre-treat with Dynamo Power Gel.
4. If you have a dryer, dry all of these items on high heat, or dry the sheets separately if you don't want excess towel lint on them.