Colorful garments are not only special, because they are our favorites saying everything about us by reflecting our mood and our personality, but they also are special, because they are especially in danger of losing their glow quickly, if not treated well. They can fade and loose color quicker than light or dark clothes. Proper washing and care of those color clothes will help you keep your new colored clothes for long. Here is a quick on how to wash colors.
1. Read the washing instructions on your colored clothing (if you just bought them). They will tell you whether the item should be washed in a washing machine or by hand, or whether it should go to a dry cleaner.
2. For colored clothes that can be washed at home, you first need to sort them according to color. Bright clothes such as purples, reds, oranges, and bright yellows can be washed together. Bright blues and greens can also be washed together. If you have one item with nothing else to wash it with, consider washing it by hand.
3. Examine your colored clothing for stains and treat them with a small amount of Dynamo Power Gel Color Care detergent. It is tough on stains yet gentle on your colors.
4. Turn your new colored clothes inside out, and put them in the washing machine. Do not over stuff the machine, and wash the items on as gentle a cycle as is necessary to clean your clothes. A gentle or medium wash cycle should be sufficient. Especially if you are using Dynamo detergent.
5. Wash your new colored clothes in cold water and use Dynamo detergent made for bright colored clothes. With Dynamo Power Gel Color Care you can even wash them at 30 degrees. It helps keep your color bright. It removes many tough stains and impurities even after one wash to release bright colors.
6. As soon as your colored clothing is done washing, remove it from the machine. Allowing colored clothes to sit in a washing machine may cause the colors to leech onto other items.
7. Hang your colored clothes to dry. Avoid using the dryer if possible, as the dryer will cause your clothing to fade faster and set any stains that you may have missed.